A. Continental United States Shipping
All orders shipped with in the continental United States will be subject to a 10% shipping and handling fee or a .00 minimum.
B. Canada, US Territories, Armed Forces, Hawaii & Alaska Shipping
All orders shipped to Canada, US Territories, Armed Forces, Hawaii & Alaska will be subject to a 15% shipping and handling fee or a .00 minimum. Additional charges may apply, please see Taxes & Duties.
C. International Shipping
International orders are welcome! Shipping rates are calculated according to the destination country and weight of the package. The S/H rates are totaled at the time of checkout.
D. Taxes & Duties
The recipient of a shipment outside the United States may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for custom clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information.
Our goal at Pyramid Educational Consultants, Inc. (PEC Inc.) is to design and provide functional communication products that will enable individuals to communicate throughout their lives. We understand that the following instances may occur: a product may not appear satisfactory to the buyer; the customer may have received an item containing a manufacturer’s defect/damaged item; has received an incorrect product or received an error in the product(s) quantity. In light of the aforementioned occurrences, (PEC Inc.) has designed a “Product Return Policy” that will allow our valued customers to attain satisfaction by either receiving a replacement product or refund. To ensure a successful PEC Inc. product return, all of the following terms and conditions must apply:
A. Defective Product:
Any product(s) to be in a defective or damaged form must be reported within 10 days of the Product’s Date of Delivery* by contacting PEC Inc.’s Customer Care Department.
B. Product Gross Error:
Any product(s) gross error/shortages must be reported within 10 days of the Product’s Date of Delivery* by contacting PEC Inc.’s Customer Care Department.
C. Product Returns:
At the customer’s discretion, a replacement product or refund may be issued, excluding return and replacement freight. Please read the following criteria carefully to discern whether or not your product is eligible for an exchange and/or refund.
In order to either receive a product replacement/exchange or to have a refund issued, any product(s) that has been considered “undesired”, must be reported to PEC Inc. within 30 days of the Product’s Date of Delivery*. Exclusions will apply. See complete list in section D.
Each undesired PEC Inc. Product must be returned to PEC Inc. in a Condition for Resale**, including all product components in the original packaging
You will need to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (also known as an RMA Number) by contacting PEC Inc.’s Customer Care Department (Toll Free: (31) 994776414)
The product(s) return must be delivered to our returns department within 14 days from the issuance date of your assigned RMA Number.
When shipping the item(s) back to PEC Inc., please be sure to clearly mark your RMA Number on the outside of the returned packaging. Only boxes marked with an assigned (RMA) number will be accepted, any unauthorized returns will be refused and sent back at the customer’s expense.
Returns must be accompanied by original packing slip or invoice and returned to the address provided below.
Contact (31) 994776414 to obtain an (RMA) Number and/or report any product(s) defects/damages or gross errors/shortages.
Pyramid Global United States
Avenida Afonso Pena, 3924, sala 310
Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais
CEP 30130 009 • Brasil
D. Excluded Products:
1. Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) Training Manual
2. Lesson Plans
3. The Pyramid Approach to Education
4. EMPOWER! Book & CD
5. Welcome to School
6. A Pictures Worth
7. Autism 24/7
8. Verbal Behavior
9. Where Are We Going?… ( all five book series)
10. Timed Activity Schedule
11. Pics for PECS™
12. PECS Data Forms CD
13. Discrimination Training Alternatives DVDs.
14. Product downloads:
a. Lesson Plans
b. Pics for PECS™
c. Upgrade PECS Data Forms CD
*Product’s Date of Delivery: This is the date that the shipment of goods purchased from PEC Inc. reached your destination. We have electronic records stating both the shipment and delivery dates and may provide proof of delivery upon customer’s request.
**Condition for Resale: When shipping the undesired item back to PEC Inc., please be sure to be mindful of the potential damage that may occur while the returned item(s) is in-transit to our returns department. Please properly and carefully pack and protect the item(s) to prevent any potential damage that could occur during the shipping process. If an item is received and considered to be in a non-salable condition, the product(s) will be returned at the customer’s expense.
III. Pyramid Online Learning Portal
This portal is for educational purposes only. Information that is uploaded and downloaded shall only be related to the topic of the course. Violation of this will result in disenrollment and possible legal action. All information including but not limited to assessments, checklists, glossary, feedback, and/or PowerPoint slides are the property of Pyramid Educational Consultants. Please abide by all copyright and intellectual property laws.
A. User Account
- Neither Pyramid nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on these websites for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on these websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through these websites meet your specific requirements.
- These websites contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on these websites that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged or stated on the website.
- Unauthorized use (as determined by Pyramid) of our websites may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time our websites may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Pyramid endorses said website(s). Pyramid claims no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to one of our websites from another website or document without Pyramid’s prior written consent.
- Your use of our websites and any dispute arising out of such use are subject to the laws of the applicable jurisdiction.
Last Revised: fevereiro 19, 2019